Boosted LP provider rewards over 100% using veGNOME
A couple of weeks ago we launched veGNOME. We mentioned then that we will be adding more benefits for veGNOME holders in the coming month, including but not limited to:
- Discount off Genomic Sequencing (when paid with crypto — GENE, GNOME, ETH)
- Boosting of Liquidity Pool vaults
- Distribution of GNOME to holders in a profit sharing model
As you know at GenomesDAO, we deliver on our promises and we’re happy to announce today the Boosting of Liquidity Pool vaults.
Thanks to a snapshot vote from the community, we also still have triple rewards on Harvest.Finance for those who do not wish to lock $GNOME.
Getting LP tokens and Staking
To take advantage of these great rewards, first you need to add liquidity on Sushi on Polygon. This will be an equal amount of GENE and ETH or GNOME and ETH.
The pools for providing liquidity on Sushi on Polygon can be found here
Boosted staking at staking.genomes.io
- Stake your GNOME for veGNOME at: https://vote.genomes.io/ — This boosts your APY! You can read more about how to do this here.
- Head to staking.genomes.io and approve then deposit your LP tokens into the vault of your choice
3. If you have locked GNOME for veGNOME, your boost will show automagically
Migrating existing LP from Harvest
Only do this if you plan to lock GNOME for veGNOME. If not, you have the best rate.
- Head over to https://harvest.finance/, connect your wallet and click on Polygon in the header.
2. Make sure when connecting your wallet you select Polygon and metamask (or your wallet of choice)
3. You can then filter using the Genomes tab to find our 2 pools
If you have any questions about this or anything else — jump in the discord — Discord.gg/genomes
Token Addresses on the Polygon Blockchain
GNOME Polygon Address — 0x6E8a8726639d12935b3219892155520bdC57366B
GENE Polygon Address — 0x34667ED7C36cBBbF2d5d5c5c8d6Eb76a094EDb9F